Innovation Nation 2018 has teamed up with leading start-up platform Startacus to deliver Ascend, an all-Ireland tech start-up pitch competition, where up to 12 early-stage start-ups will be given a platform to showcase their latest innovation.
The pitch competition will see start-ups with high growth potential from the digital and tech space taking to the stage to pitch their business to a panel of industry leaders and enterprise experts, and in front of the Innovation Nation attendees.
The application criteria:
- This is an all-Ireland start-up competition, and start-ups both North and South are welcome to apply.
- We are looking for start-ups at an early-stage to MVP level and will shortlist on that basis.
- You must have raised £50k or less of private investment.
- Your start-up must have been running for 30 months or less.
- Tech start-ups and others can apply - however they are looking for start-ups to demonstrate an innovation / invention, or the potential for this to become an established and scaling business.
- Startacus will shortlist applications and their decision is final.
Total prize package worth over £50k
All shortlisted start-ups will receive 1x place at the Innovation Nation 2018 Dinner
Application Option 1
- Record a one minute video telling us what your company does and why you deserve to win
- It could be a pitch, a product showcase... or anything, be creative and remember to keep it under a minute.
- Post your video on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #InnovationNation18 and #AscendComp18
- Our team will be in touch to let you know the next steps
Application Option 2
If cameras aren't your thing then your second option would be to fill in the application form.